Cate and Ellie snuggling in after a long day of fun."One, we are the Eagles . . . ." You can also see the remains of a bike accident on Ellie's cheek.
Cate all dressed up and ready to hit the town!
Now that Ellie is in school all day Cate got a day at the zoo by herself with Alison.
Ellie playing soccer for the Bobcats. The highlights were goofing off on the sidelines with fellow players, chatting with fellow players on the field, running through the post-game cheer tunnel, and eating the post game snack (preferrably something blue). Occasionally a soccer ball was kicked, rarely chased.





3 comments:
The pictures of the kids are cute and all, but what I'm really anglin' for are some more self portraits of the blogger. What a handsome fellow he is! I'll bet he's really good at Monopoloy too.
I like how seriously the blogger's wife seems to take the self-portrait of said blogger.
by the way, that comment is from me, not Mark. Tash
Post a Comment