Sunday, October 4, 2009

Henry Christian's Summer

Henry had a great summer.

He celebrated his first birthday. While he got to lick the frosting off the beaters all by himself . . .



. . . he did have to share his gifts with his sisters and cousins.


He hit the beach. "You ladies need any sunscreen?"



He played with his sisters which, as you can see from the smile on his face, is one of his favorite things to do.

He held forth on the important issues of the day. "The stimulus is bound to have an inflationary effect. I'm loading up on TIPS."


"Yeah, I hear what you're saying Josie, but I just don't think the Dawgs have what it takes to win the SEC this year.



He hung out at the playground. "So, you think I'm kinda cute, huh?"


And, most of all . . .


. . . he enjoyed the love.

2 comments:

hartcentral said...

Wow!! Mr. Henry you are looking so grown up in these pics. We love your expressive little face!

theVeals said...

Dear Henry,
Just because you're cute doesn't mean you're right about the DAWGS!
xoxo
the Veals